Get daily Rs 10 recharge free

Hallo friends....Today I am going to promote my blog ,so for that I am going to share this article. In this promo I will give daily Rs 10 Payzazu cash for recharge to users. Below in step by step guide I am sharing how to get it.

1. First of all ,you have to visit daily on the facebook page of our website.
Click here to go to facebook page

2.Now as we share daily a interesting image on our fb page ,you have to comment on that image ...

3.You can comment anything like nice ,wow or any other interesting comment.

4.Daily the first comment will be selected as winner.

So do as fast as.....

How you get Recharge-

1. The winner will be awarded by Rs 10 daily and he will get recharge.

So start commenting on today image as it is not commented .

इस पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें